- Mentors must be currently serving on the Keystone Symposia Board of Directors (BOD) or Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
- Mentors must communicate at least once a month with mentees (e.g., email, phone, Google hangout)
- Mentors must be present for mentee’s June 2018 SAB presentation
- Mentors must agree to participate in one formal online mentoring training or discussion over the course of the year (training should be less than 60 minutes total)
- Mentors must enjoy the experience!
If you have questions about becoming a mentor, please contact DLSP Director, Irelene Ricks at email@example.com